What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information that you provide to us when you register on the Service such as but not limited to :
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Website usage
· Other information relevant to client enquiries
· Information that you provide to us in emails, chat sessions, or note sessions
· Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
· Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the Website structure, design, content and functions.
· Indentify whether you are signed in to our Website.
· Test content on our Website.
· Store information about your preferences. The Website can them present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
· To recognize when you return to our Website. We may show your relevant content, or provide funtionality you used previously.
How Do we use the information that you provide to us?
Collecting this data helps us understand when you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
· For our own internal records.
· To improve the products and services we provide.
· To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
· To customize the website for you.
· To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Website. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at email@example.com or by following the procedure to “unsubscribe” that is specified in the email that you receive.
Reviews. We may post client reviews on our Website, which may contain personally identifiable information such as your name and/or the city, state, or country in which you live. When submitting your review you are giving us permission to post your review on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you would like us to remove your name or review from our Sites or Services, you may contact us by using the information in the “Privacy” section of this Policy. Note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites for a period of time.
How we protect your information
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
Disclosure of your information
You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Website may be visible by users of the Website throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers in order to fulfill our services.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please not that we have no control of websites outside the www.numovz.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Read the linked site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.